Re: Where is the BHM?

Subject: Re: Where is the BHM?
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 11:02:08 +0000
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Bill Davies wrote:

> Mike,
>         Others have given you good directions to find the British Motor
> Heritage Centre at Gaydon. What I'd like to add, is while you're in the
> area, take the opportunity to go to Coventry (which is a major City
> about half an hour from Gaydon) and visit the Museum of British Road
> Transport. This is a wonderful Museum, with plenty of interesting
> exhibits. I am biased, because they have the Half-Herald used for the
> 1959 Motor Show on display...........
>         Hope you enjoy your stay,
>                 Regards,
>                         Bill.

And while you're at it, take the 35-40 mile journey over to Market
Harborough where I live, not because there is anything particularly
interesting there, but so I can laugh at your multi-coloured check trousers
that we are lead to believe ALL American tourists wear!!! :-) :-) :-)

OK, I'm off to hide while my PC heats up with flame mail!!! :-)

Rich