Re: message volume

Subject: Re: message volume
From: fogbro1@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:18:05 -0500
Michael,

You may be correct in some respects. My '61 3000 was more reliable than any
of the TR's I've owned. Great on the interstate, but it ate oil pans and
mufflers on the back roads. My first ride in a Brit car was a 100-4 in the
Winter of 1958. I sold my '51 Ford shortly thereafter and have been dragging
home MG's, Healeys, and Triumphs in various states of repair ever since.

However, the only time I see big Healeys nowadays is at British Car Day every
July, parked. Can't remember the last time I passed or was passed by a moving
one, trailers excepted.

Sometimes I'm glad Triumphs are not valuable.

Ed