Re: Power Upgrades

To: peterz@merak.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Power Upgrades
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:20:25 EST
In a message dated 99-03-12 14:15:57 EST, peterz@merak.com writes:

> The marketing info suggests it could be a cheap alternative to dyno testing,
>  especially if you don't have access to a dyno, can't or don't want to pay
>  for it, or are making a series of stepped changes that would result in too
>  many trips to a dyno facility. Do these things (the g-tech meters that is)
>  work as advertised?

Peter,

I have no first hand knowledge of these, but I have read several reports of
them in various auto magazines and they were all VERY positive. In most cases,
the numbers this device produced compared very favorably with numbers obtained
by more traditional methods. I plan to purchase one myself someday.

Dan Masters,
Atlanta, GA