Re: Oil Filter Adapter

To: Tom Vaughn <phoneman@adsnet.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Filter Adapter
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 00:07:26 -0800
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Tom :

I've used one of the earlier ones for many years with no problems.  The
newer ones are supposed to be "improved".
There used to be two different kits (Purolator and Tecalemit) which had
only one part different.  Moss, TRF and VB seem to have all switched to
the single kit at about the same time, which leads me to believe they
all come from the same place.

Just in case you have an earlier engine (like I do) : None of the
adapters will fit pre-TS12649E.  These engines had a different bypass
type filter.

Randall