Bill Wood Update

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Bill Wood Update
From: joe worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:56:31 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I just talked to Bill's mother.  He is still in intensive care and on the
critical list.  They haven't operated on him yet as he hasen't been stable
enough.  She said that he was better today but might have a little
pneumonia starting so they wwanted to take care of that first.

I gor a update on his problems.  He has a very badely crushed pelviswhich
is the worst of the problems.  he also has broken ribs, both elbows broken,
a broken arm, and some problem with his spine but not serious.

He was up about 40 ft on a lift at his church changing light bulbs when the
lift fell over and luckily threw him off when it hit the pews and he landed
on the carpet instead of the pews.  I guess there is some good to all of
this.  If he had hit the pews he might not be here today.

If I get anymore information I will post it as soom as possible.

Please keep Bill in your prayers as he needs any help he can get.  It will
be a long road back to good health for him.

I just went thru this a year ago when a drunk driver hit my son head on.
He is still recovering.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8
72 TR6