Bill Wood Update

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Bill Wood Update
From: joe worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:26:57 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Here's a update on Bill Wood from yesterday that I received.  I also called
Bill's house and talked to his mother.  He still has a little fever which
she said is preventing them from operating on him to repair the damages.
As noted below he still is basically out as far as communicating with
anyone which I think is due to the medications he is on.  He doesn't seem
to be in any danger.

I will update you'all when I get more info

Joe worsley
80 TR8
72 TR6
Advance, NC