Bill Wood Update

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Bill Wood Update
From: joe worsley <worsley@YadTel.Net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:08:54 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I went to the hospital to see Bill this morning.  He looked a lot better
the swelling had gone down som more and had his eyes open.  He didn't talk
but I think he recognized me.  They are keeping him pretty pumped up with
pain killers.  The gave him another dose in his IV while I was there and he
started to drift off pretty quick.

The Doctors still haven't done anything about the crushed pelvis, elbows or
broken arm.  I didn't see Mary so I couldn't find out anything else.

I'll post another update in a couple of days or whenever I hear something
significant.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8
72 Tr6