Re: Non LBC Tele question

To: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Subject: Re: Non LBC Tele question
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:39:41 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
"The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin", starring Leaonard Rossiter.
Absolutely Brilliant TV! There are Triumph Parts suppliers who modelled
themselves on the shop he opened called "Grot"!

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
\________________________/  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup