Re: Non LBC Tele question

To: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Subject: Re: Non LBC Tele question
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:26:54 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999 rtriplett@bjservices.com wrote:

> Back in the seventies, there was a comedy series on PBS (from England) about
>an
> Dilbert-like account fellow who worked for a (I think) cookie factory.

  Sounds like The rise and fall of Reginald Perrin (or vice-versa).
 Not just a 'cookie' company, made all sorts of desserts!

  Reggie had a duff boss 'CJ' who 'didn't get where he was today' by a
variety of improbable events. reggie was always late and had an excuse
about the train being late. He always fancied his secretary and the
company Doctor was even worse than his boss. reggie would be helping him
with his problems! Reggie went on to fake his death, return as a poorly
disguised chap to take his old job/wife back. he later came clean and
decided to make a company so useless it would fail. His 'grot' chain
flourished and both he and his wife faked their deaths?
He also had a brother in law who was bone idle useless but tried to
start up a secret army.........:-)

  Johnny '70 Viterald