Re: TR4 Carpet Choices

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Carpet Choices
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 18:14:39 -0700
Fellow carpet installers. I presume from the postings that the intent is
to get the best price on replacement carpets. However, I just installed
a set of tan wool carpets from the TRF in a '66 TR4A. I must say they
are beautiful. I decided not to use the carpet on the front kick panels,
instead to make them out of vinyl like the door panels. Gives a bit more
foot room, I hope. An additional pint, the Moss panel sets have sewn
accent trim, while the original was heat seamed. Jerry.