Re: Another Question about buying a TR6

To: Jay Snavely <jays@paonline.com>
Subject: Re: Another Question about buying a TR6
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:12:11 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

I looked at a '74 and I agree, I don't like the overriders.  I had thought
about mounting some cool driving lights in the bolt holes to cover the
fact that it had been equipped with those big black baby buggy bumpers.
(As someone else said, I don't like the looks of the rubber bumpered MGB's
either.  I wish I had my '70 back!)

I ended up buying a '73, so didn't have to make that decision.

Michael