RE: TR-6 Wooden Facia Originality

To: "Joseph J Burlein" <tr6guy@juno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR-6 Wooden Facia Originality
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 08:21:47 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
According to the TRF guy that gave me a tour of their warehouse, TRF
supplies Moss & VickyBrit with their wood dashes.  After seeing the finish
on the dashes, I'm planning on restoring my own.  I'm sure I can do it
cheaper, and probably make it look a whole lot better.  Please read this as:
I just don't like the matte finish that TRF applies to the dash.  I think it
really detracts from what the potential is.

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net

'76 TR6         CF52678U        -- Currently beginning its tear-down for
frame-off resto.