Re: TR-6 Wooden Facia Originality

To: econrad@teal.csn.net, tr6guy@juno.com (Joseph J Burlein), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Wooden Facia Originality
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:32:54 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/99 10:20:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
econrad@teal.csn.net writes:

<< ccording to the TRF guy that gave me a tour of their warehouse, TRF
 supplies Moss & VickyBrit with their wood dashes.

i have been investigating wood dashes recently and found out that British
Victoria claims to make their dashes "in-house" there in Lexana.  Moss has
their dashes made in Claifornia.  I think that the TRF guy gave incorrect
information.

For a TR4a, for example, TRF supplies a mahogany veneer, British Victoria
supplies a teak or a walnut ( not a veneer, solid hardwood), and Moss
supplies a teak veneer,

Try Saul Chaplin at British Autowood, he reall does excellent work!
http://www.ericart.com/britwood/.  He can give you all the information about
dashboards since he maks a living at it..

Good luck!!
Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.
Greensboro, NC