"Listserve analyst"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: "Listserve analyst"
From: Tfuhrman22@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:21:17 EDT
Hello everyone---
    I am a student at the University of Georgia and I am taking a class on
Marketing Information Systems this semester.  My class is tasked with a
project that will give us a better understanding of electronic commerce,
virtual communities, and how they relate to each other.  The group I'm in
will be studying this particular listserv for the next 12 or so weeks.
During this time we will be analyzing the virtual community concept and how
it applies here.  I don't know much about fixing cars, but I would be
grateful if anyone could share their experiences about how this listserv has
helped them out with their Triumph.  Thanks.

Tim