British Invasion (was VTR autox results)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Invasion (was VTR autox results)
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 06:24:40 -0700 (PDT)

>From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
>Subject: VTR Autocross Results

>With Hurricane Floyd heading our way for the
>weekend maybe I'll find time to finish concurs
results >along with a bunch of other awards.

Bob:

The awards can wait a week, can't they?  There's a
big car show to go to!  Although you'll see more
where you live, up here in northern Vermont Hurricane
Floyd is only expected to drop an inch or so of rain
today and tomorrow morning.  You may get a little wet
on the drive up but the weekend forcast is excellent.

We've actually our award-winning fall foliage
happening early this year so come on up and enjoy.

Joe Merone
CF18928