Min specs for TR4 brakes??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Min specs for TR4 brakes??
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:15:23 EDT
Hi List,
Am having trouble finding minimum wear specs for TR4 brakes .. I did find
front rotors minimum thickness supposed to be 11.18mm in Factory manual-
unfortunately mine barely measure 10mm thick - anyone have good quality used
ones for sale?
Can't find minimum wear specs for rear drums in the books - not in factory or
workshop manuals. And not sure where I measure the thickness - if I measure
the open side drum lip I get 10mm or 13/32nds".
Anyone know how to measure the rear brake drums and minimum thickness
required? - I want to 'turn' these to get rid of the slight pulsing when
braking?
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74