Life after death

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <RThomp1881@aol.com>, "Rick Nekola" <rnekola@advant.com>, "Mhphoto@Pacbell.Net" <mhphoto@pacbell.net>, "Kim A. Groves" <kgroves@uti.com>, "John I Timmons" <jtimmons@ix.netcom.com>, "Jimmy Dalton" <jdalton@essex1.com>, "Jim Carlet" <jcarlet@aol.com>, "Gary F. Pfister" <pfisterGF@aol.com>, "Bob Burger" <RBwilmette@aol.com>, "Brad Kahler" <bkahler@omc.ja.dtra.mil>, "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "DANMAS@aol. Com" <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: Life after death
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 13:26:55 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
For the first time in over 25 years, TS57756L has come to life.  With many
thanks to Dave Massey, Brad Kahler and Dan Master (via this wonderful
group!) After a full week-end of "fiddling" the engine fired and ran on it's
own power. (Yahoo, Yahoo!)  There appears to be something wrong with the oil
pressure gauge as there is oil in all the right places, except no reading on
the gauge.  It want to run up on the idle pretty quickly, so between the
lack of pressure on the gauge and a racing idle, I shut it down with the
first 10 seconds, but it did run!!!!

Even my ever tolerant wife was getting anxious.

I am firmly convinced that without this group I would have given up hope
long ago.  Many, many thanks to everyone.

Ken Gano

Now to start tightening leaks!