RE: Life after death

To: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Subject: RE: Life after death
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 16:31:31 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken,

I had the same problem with my oil gauge. I tried taking apart and
re-attaching the feed line several times with no luck. I ended up removing
the gauge and, with the engine running, press my thumb over the end and sort
of "pump" it a bit. It seemed to remove some sort of little vacuum by doing
this and oil came squirting out. I re-attached the gauge and it has worked
ever since.

Congrats!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B