RE: Minilite Lug Nuts

To: "'Scott Swanberg'" <sswan60@att.net>
Subject: RE: Minilite Lug Nuts
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:18:11 -0400 ()
On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Scott Swanberg wrote:

> I just bought a set of Minilites for my GT6...
> Are the correct lug nuts, with a diameter of .80", available?  Could
> someone give me a source?....

Scott, from the "Monster List" of vendors
<http://www.dimebank.com/monster/vendors.html>:

TPR Inc.
7510 Allisonville Road
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(800) 553-5319
(317) 841-7677
(317) 849-2001 fax

[NB: The quote below was from me, about three years ago. --Andy]

"I faxed a quick inquiry about an hour ago; FOUR minutes later, my fax
machine let me know a reply was coming. What I got back was a two-page
packet. The first page gives prices, drawings for comparison and
measurement, and some other information about NOS Minilite lug nuts and
bolts. The second page is a table showing availability of specific lug
bolts and nuts, giving all measurements, supply available (good,
limited, very limited) and condition (fair - good; these are NOS,
remember)."

--Andy