Re: Excuse my o/d gloat

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Excuse my o/d gloat
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:03:03 -0500
I don't have a TR6 , but based on the published figures I have seen  ( 25.3
mph per 1000 rpm in OD & 26.1 mph per in OD after 73) it should come out to
around 2800 and 2700 respectively.

I am rounding the numbers off as we don't have digital tachs. Of course,
actual speeds would vary, but this is basically what the tach and speedometer
would read.

Roger Elliott