TR3A picture needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A picture needed
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:22:10 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I spent the evening reinstalling the front apron.  I feel like I have a very
nice fit, except the front, top attachment points (where the bowed piece of
square tubing bolts through the brackets on the inner fender wells).  There
is a full and uniform inch between the holes in the apron and the holes in
the mounting brackets.  Otherwise, it fit up fine and very square.

Can anyone direct me towards a good picture.  I am wondering if there is
some sort of spacer in here I am missing.  The closest picture I can find is
page 23 of Piggott 1st edition and it appears to be as I remember, that
being that the apron and the brackets bolt directly together.  My only other
option is to fit the hood and see how the curve looks, but a picture could
save a lot of grief.

TIA

Ken Gano