Re: Brake drums

To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: Brake drums
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:29:40 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sumner,
Never let your wife take your car to a repair place (especially a brake
shop).  These guys prey on women because they expect that women don't
know enough about cars to know that they are being ripped off.  It has
happened to me (rather my wife) and after I told her to make sure she
was given the old parts, the repair suddenly no longer included new
rotors!!!

Best to go there yourself and see what they tell you!

Regards,
Joe

P.S. No reflection on the Savvy women who follow this list!

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer