TR6 question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 question
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:25:52 EST
Gang, find below a question to me with a request that I forward it to you
all.  I'm trying to get him on the list but he is resisting mightely.  Cheers.

Art Kelly

Kelly----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------
Art,
When you recover from your valient effort at Lake City and are on the Triumph
List, how about asking TR6 people if they have any ideas on why my 6 stalls
when it is braked to a fairly firm stop after running at speed for a while.
The car restarts right away and returns to its usual idle of about 1000rpm.
at the stop however it goes to 700 and then to 0. I had this problem about a
year ago and brought it to kevin, the problem went away but he was not able
to explain how he did it.
Thanks,
Mike widman  widmandm@aol.com