RE: crashed car

To: "Roy" <techman@metrolink.net>, <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: crashed car
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:35:54 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Understand that they will stall, cut off your rental car, tell you're crazy,
make you get a zillion estimates, make you scour the classifieds to find
cars that support your claim, make you produce repair invoices, parts
invoices, and, the BIG AND, they've paid so much to your Congressmen and
women that the law is on their side and they are going to make you fight for
every penny.
Went through it last year and it's no fun.
Andy