Re: Windscreen sealent

To: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: Windscreen sealent
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 21:15:07 -0600
Cc: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Just a quick tip for removing butyl sealant.....
    Take an old scewdriver without the handle and put it in your favorite
drill. At a low RPM, lay it on the butyl residue and you will find the sealant
does a great job of sticking to itself. Run the drill around the windshield
frame slowly and it will produce a clean frame without the messy clean-up.
Tim Hutchisen
'71 TR6