Re: TR3 Lubrication question

To: Roger Colson <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Lubrication question
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 18:42:21 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dear Roger, Reaching  back thro' the eons of time, I remember we used an
EP oil for greasing king pins,trunnions,prop'shafts etc, ad
nauseum.Especially on that abortion,an Autin-Morris J250 van (1822cc ala
MGB's etc).The problem was that as it was foreward control,front
engined, all the bloody weight sat on the front axle, including driver
and passenger(s).Ask an old Brit, ex postie what he thinks of 'em..
Parking,manuvering and turning gave every driver a hernia.I know,'cos I
got one, brand spankin' new and used it for 15 months,which is why my
shirts didnt fit! Anyway,all you do is fill yer grease gun wiv oil
john....
easy ,eh ?  La'er a?............DK. (Old gezzer) I'm off dern the frog
fer a swift 'arf,an' er game of dommies.Tha's if the trouble 'n strife
don't put the mockers on it.See yer.