GT6+...go to 14" wheels ?

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6+...go to 14" wheels ?
From: "Ken & Beth" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 19:56:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I know..more tire/wheel recommendations. I have no desire to keep my car
original. I was planning on buying Panasports or Minilites and new tires. I
was going to stay with the 13" and 175/70 size that I'm currently running,
because I like the clearance. I have a 3:89 rear w/ no overdrive, so I don't
want to go any smaller on profile. Now, since there are more tire choices on
60 series tires, I'm thinking  maybe I should go to 14" wheels and a lower
(60?) profile tire to get the same overall size. Watcha all think?

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L