New Website -TR6 Custom Muffler Pics

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Website -TR6 Custom Muffler Pics
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 23:24:42 -0800
I finally got my custom muffler(Dynamax SuperTurbo part#17777) pictures
downloaded off the old digital camera and decided to try out one of these
freebee web sites.

Anyways here is the site for anyone interested:

http://www1.50megs.com/topdown/mufflerframer.htm

I slapped this together quickly and did not test with Netscape but its pretty
plain jane so it should work with any frame/javascript compliant browser.

 The freebee site is pretty good(as far as web site maintenance goes) but you
find yourself making compromises because they hit every page(and images) with
ads. Thus, some framed pages(such as a footer or header) are rendered useless
unless you want users scrolling all over to see the content.