TR6 Fuel & Temp Gauge

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Fuel & Temp Gauge
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:20:39 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
I have switched to the digest mode for the list, so my response isn't
following the normal thread - sorry.

I had the same problem some time ago on my '76 - for no apparent reason I
lost my fuel & temp gauges.  The cuprit in my case was the fuse box
contacts.  The fuses were all intact as I checked them, however, just
checking them was enough to bring the gauges back to life.  I took all my
fuses out, cleaned the contacts in the fuse box and the contacts on the
fuses and have had no problem since.

fwiw

Jack Radley
76TR6