TR6 clutch question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 clutch question
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:02:00 EST
hello list,

I seem to have a recollection of a thread here some months ago about there
being a "stud and groove" sort of thing on the TR6 throw out bearing sleeve
and the front cover tube that it rides on. It seemed the intent was to
prevent the t/o bearing sleeve from spinning. Does this sound familiar to
anyone? I am pretty familiar with the TR3-4 arrangement, and there's nothing
like this on these tranny's that I recall seeing.
Thanx in advance for any insight you might have.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4