Inner Waist (window) Seals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Inner Waist (window) Seals
From: JMHaas@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:07:39 EST
I have begun installation of new inner and outer waist (window) seals.  I
have made the tool described in the Haynes manual and have successfully
installed the outer seal.  However, I am having difficulty with the inner
seal.

Should I be using the same tool and/or making any modifications to the tool?
Should the "arm rest" (pad at the top of the door) be installed before or
after the waist seal?
Is the installation easier to do with the window up or down?
Any tips or suggestions are appreciated?

TIA.

Jan M. Haas
'71 TR6     CC 57647
Yardley, PA