Re: Auto Transport Trailer

To: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>, mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto Transport Trailer
From: linda long <lalong@vt.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:16:21 -0600
Ron,
Here's the trick I've used before with Uhaul.  Get a rate from Uhaul for an
auto transporter from, say, Toledo Ohio to Chicago.  Tell them you are
renting it one-way Toledo to Chicago.  Pick it up in Toledo then return to
Chicago by way of Delaware.  On one-way rentals Uhaul will give you so many
days based on the distance of the move.  You'll need to get east enough of
Chicago before renting so that you'll have enough days to get back to
Chicago with the auto transport.  Since there are no odometers on the auto
transport they'll never know you took the scenic route.

good luck

Tom Long
Blacksburg VA

'64TR4