RE: Decal Placement & VTR SE

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, <JMHaas@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Decal Placement & VTR SE
From: Gernot von Hoegen <avac@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:26:24 +0000
>===== Original Message From "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com> =====
>Jan, as I sent you off list, I'm also looking for placement of the TR6
>decals.  I am also looking for placement of the small British Leyland
>insignia(???) that go on the rear of the front fenders (dog legs) just in
>front of the doors.  They were missing when I bought the car.  It's kind of
>like putting a big jigsaw puzzle together, as my car was mostly stripped for
>painting when I bought it.  I brought as much home in the back of my truck
>as came on the dolly.  I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions of the
>list in the near future.

As to the leyland decals, I remember having a discussion on that  a while ago.
Consensus was that they were usually only installed on  rhd wing, however,
depending on who was on the assembly linie they could be on both, or missing
altogether.

  Sachverständige für das Kraftfahrzeugwesen
             Rütscher Str.22
               52072 Aachen
                 Germany
Tel. (0044) 0241/159406 Fax (0044) 0241/159972
        Mobil (0044) 0171/5283280
Website http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1048