Lucas Square 8 Lamps on TR6s

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas Square 8 Lamps on TR6s
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:20:49 -0500
Cc: jparise@sgi.net
I acquired an NOS set of these lamps (with both style lenses!!!) over the
summer, and I wish to mount them this winter.

Paul Parise's TR6 has a set mounted on them, but I do not know if that is
the correct location for them.  These were a dealer option, but I'd like to
make it as much of an authentic addition as possible and not just mount them
on some random place on the front bumper.

http://www.mfasco.com/~mike/carshow/html/paul_parise.html - Photo of Paul's
TR6 with the lamps.

(Paul, if you know - please email me also!)

Thanks!

Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
In Ithaca, NY... that's near Cortland, NY ;-)