Re: * Track Your Triumph ?*

To: "Brazinski, Wayne" <Wayne_Brazinski@compuware.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: * Track Your Triumph ?*
From: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:11:48 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
It is a great pity your car was not originally registered in Tennessee.
Their Title and Registration division is second to none.

I recently enquired, from the UK by email, about the history of my
repatriated 1966 TR4A. For a fee of 15 bucks I received a multi page Xeroxed
dossier from present day back to 1969 of all bills of sale, title docs, and
mileage declarations. Penny Edwards in that dept. is wonderful.

The previous 3 years of the cars' life were in Florida state and their Title
and registration dept. was useless. No help or the remotest interest what so
ever.
So best of luck in Illinois.

Regards from Wales,
Adrian