[no subject]

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@area.abcbank.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:12:46 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
After driving my TR6 steadily for the past two days, I have noticed a
pronounced hesitation when I step on the gas at idle speed.  Especially
when I have been traveling down the road and come to a complete stop and
start again.  If I let off of it and ease into it, it's fine.  Runs
great through all gears.  I have noticed that if I keep the pedal down
when it hesitates the carbs will make a spitting sound and I let off the
gas and it's ok.  It only happens when the RPM's get down to below 10 or
idle speed.  Could this be a jet in my carb setup?  Maybe an Idle jet or
something?  I'm not sure.  I don't know that much about Carbs and the PO
had installed downdraft Webbers,  They are the 32mm/36mm DVG type.
Anyone out there running this setup or know a cure for this problem?

Thanks
Chris Kincer
73 TR6