RE: Website update and a question ...

To: <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Website update and a question ...
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:53:27 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I think your sons will have to be pretty friendly to get all three in the
back seat.  I know when my kids were that age they couldn't be in the same
room without fighting, especially when it was time to wash dishes..  That's
all changed now that they are older, they get along great.  I have a friend
that has a Stag for sale (no financial gain for myself).  He bought it a few
years age, did some work on it, then lost interest.  He is currently
repairing his damaged TR4A, and wants rid of the Stag.  He currently has it
advertised in the local paper for $3000.  I know it needs a water pump, but
other than that it's in good condition.  Please contact him directly for
further info.  You can see the car and get his phone, email, etc at:
www.angelfire.com/ak3/stag   Like I said, no financial interest, just want
him to finish his TR4A because he's going to paint my TR6 next.

Ken Waringa
71 TR4 (awaiting paint)
74 Midget