Re: Website update and a question ...

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Website update and a question ...
From: iron_horse819@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:05:37 -0800 (PST)
--0-1804289383-942869137=:12959

--- Fred Thomas  wrote:> One teenager goes in the passenger front seat, two
teenagers go in the rear> seat, and the wife drives "HER" car wherever she
wants to go.  "FT"LOL, Sounds like a plan to me Fred!  Gives me more of a
chance to listen to the exhaust note from my 4A (not that the Monzas are quiet
or anything!)

Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS
The TR4/TR4A Website

---------------------------------

--- Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> wrote:
> One teenager goes in the passenger front seat, two teenagers go in the rear
> seat, and the wife drives "HER" car wherever she wants to go.  "FT"

LOL, Sounds like a plan to me Fred!  Gives me more of a chance to listen to the
exhaust note from my 4A (not that the Monzas are quiet or
anything!)<BR><BR><P>Raymond L. Hatfield<BR>
'65 TR4A IRS<BR>
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/5405";>The TR4/TR4A Website
</A></P>
href="http://auctions.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Auctions</a>.<br>