Re: Website update and a question ...

To: <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Website update and a question ...
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 21:18:14 +1300charset="iso-8859-1"
Raymond

Three teenage boys in a Stag would be a squeeze...

I have two boys, ages 6 and 8. They fit it the back seat quite comfortably,
but I can see that Kay will be pulling the passenger seat forwards in a
couple of years time to allow enough room in the back. We have had two
adults in the back, but we did not drive too far (20 kms or so).

Having said that, we all as a family, get a great deal of pleasure from the
car - despite initial misgivings from 'er indoors. We initially insured it
with a limited distance policy - but found that far too constricting, so now
its on fully comprehensive and it gets driven everywhere on weekends. :-)

Your wife has good taste...

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D