FREE GASKET OFFER in Re: TR2 to TR4A Valve Cover Gasket - Other applicat

To: koblinger@linkline.com
Subject: FREE GASKET OFFER in Re: TR2 to TR4A Valve Cover Gasket - Other applications
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:28:36 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thank you Kurt...

The first person to contact me that owns any one of these cars below will get a
free gasket for that car.  (Assuming they have a stock valve cover, are willing
to try the gasket, and will give me feedback about the installation.)     As
the best way for me to have confidence that my gasket will work on these cars
is to know that it's been sucessfully installed on one.  I will ask that you
pay for shipping if out of country.

(I believe the 1949 Triumph 2000 Saloon had the Vanguard motor, based on an
article in the Vintage Triumph number 72.)

Kurt, which Doretti do you have?

--Justin

2000 Saloon  1949
2000 Renown 49-51