Re: Fred Thomas' post on friendship (UNSEEN?)

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>, Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fred Thomas' post on friendship (UNSEEN?)
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:51:24 -0600
Cc: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, Spitfires List <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, Francois Demont <francois@amicale.com>
My dear  Mr Jones.
  Jonmac was referring to a post we may not have seen .
 Being deprecating does not put anyone on the high moral ground.
 The connection is,Albert, nobody is saying anything about offensive
comments, intentioned or otherwise,
this silence is that to which I refere.
    I'm sure Jonmac read them with reasonable accuracy.It bothers me
that this group has not posted to defuse the  situation.It would appear
that the New York syndrome (my apologies to N.Y. merely an illustrative
comment on an observed condition )is alive here.I am among the first to
point
out my own and fellow Brit'  idiocincrasies..I enjoy interaction among
like minded people what ever their persuasion and do not think as
proprietary any technical information I may have rested out of my day
job for the benefit of others.
One thing I have observed is that travel broadens the mind and one grows
sympathetic to anthers view,
however missguided,and passes on it in the event it is not dangerous,or
costly.
Now look what you've made me do ! This diatribe has gone on long
enough,excuse me people...
I personally extend my deepest apologies to all and any who now and in
the future may be offended by any
thing written herein.(Usual disclaimer, etc. see my lawyer.)

Bye bye, lads an' lassies.
P.S. Who is Elizebeth at the bottom of this post,and beggin' your
pardon. how am I to read "Perpexed in Comfort"

"umbely yours,  DK  (AKA,  Have-a-chat.)