flaccid house plants

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: flaccid house plants
From: Bob and Nancy <wises@mail.execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:01:00 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Fred,

        I have a PhD in plant physiology and all I can say regarding the
revival of seriously water stressed house plants is, "you're screwed"
        I'm also married to a woman who expects me to keep the house plants
alive when she is out of town.  All I can say is, "you're not screwed"
        Good luck.

Bob

Listers, when your wife goes away for a week and you only remember to water
the flowers on the first day she is gone, is there anyway to rejuenate these
things, get them to stand-up again quickly, she is due home at 1:p.m. today,
6 days without water hurts these lttle things. Also I have a water stain on
the window sill due to no container under the plastic plant there, is this
removable ?? Grease & plants due not mix at all. "FT"