RE: Highway One Classified Ads

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Highway One Classified Ads
From: "John A. Simmons" <jsimmons@intrepid.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 07:23:24 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I for one am glad to see the high prices for fine cars, maybe we are
starting to get some respect and Moss Motoring Mag will start giving some of
the space to Triumphs that they always reserve for MGs.  Besides our cars
are priceless!

John, '71 TR6
Berekeley Springs, WV

Hmmmmmmmmm............... 6 TR6s and 1 TR250 listed with prices...... throw
out the "cheap: $9900 TR6 and the average price for the remaining 6 cars is
$13,600!! Of course the $18,000 TR250 skews the price to the high side.

Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD