Re: Highway One Classified Ads

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Highway One Classified Ads
From: "Philip Haldeman" <haldeman@accessone.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 13:41:48 -0800charset="Windows-1252"
Several of you have noticed that ads don't disappear from Highway One.  I'd
really like to describe my observations in strong legal language, but I
won't.  Rather, a quick anecdote from which you may draw your own
conclusions:
I called on the following TR6 Highway One ad approximately >18 months< ago.

Original French Blue in excellent condition
Black Interior
Straight Six Motor
Four Speed Transmission
46,000 original miles
New Michelin Red Lines
Original Interior
No cracks in dash or vinyl
One owner
Original Top
Grill bar protecters
Luggage rack
$12,500

Several beautiful photos accompanied the ad.  The car looked like a jewel.
I made a long-distance call to the owner in Colorado.  (Keep in mind how
long ago this was.)   But too bad.  The car had been sold about 4 months
previously.

Punch line:  The ad is still there.

--Phil Haldeman