Re: TR4 Cam Bearing Question

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Cam Bearing Question
From: "Edward R. Purcell" <epurcel@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:20:26 -0500
Responding to my own post.  After sending the referenced message I went for
another check of my block.  As a result a third hole was found in the
bearing which is in fact over on oil hole.  It is fed from a branch from the
middle main bearing oil gallery.  My humble apologies for wasting
bandwidth.  Next time I have a problem I will draft a message with the
details, but not send it until I check it out again.  Thanks,  Ed