RE: TR4 Cam Bearing Question

To: "Edward R. Purcell" <epurcel@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 Cam Bearing Question
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:35:11 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ed,

If it makes you fell any better,  I went through the exact same fire drill
last spring while re-assembling my TR4 engine.  I was double checking the
machine work and thought I had the same problem. A couple of days later, I
sat down with the engine workshop manual diagrams and followed the oil feed
plan and found the same story you did.  The oil feed oil is very hard to
see.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site