RE: door locks

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: door locks
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 22:24:05 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Further to Jim's advice, I recommend the Moss door lock fitting kit (402-195
$22.75, page 48 in their TRS-09 catalog). Pricey yes, but it eliminates the
pain of dealing with those spring clips. And the locks get mounted very
solidly to boot.

I suppose one could reverse engineer the kit as it contains only four
washers (two modified somewhat, two gaskets, and four set screws. But I
didn't know that 'til I bought it. A good product even if somewhat pricey.
Definite improvement on the original design.

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO