Re: California Registration

To: "FRANK BAUMANN" <FrankBaumann@compuserve.com>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: California Registration
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:34:58 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Frank,

I think its getting easier.  When I brought my cars into the state, it cost
me $300 just for the privaledge, even though they were "50 state cars".  Now
they are syaing that was illegal and they may even refund it.

Anyway, my advice, if you do not belong to AAA, go join - with a TR3 its
agood thing to have a little insurance policy.  Then let AAA take care of
the deatils of registering your car.  One thing to keep in mind - whenever
you get around to registering the car, when they ask, you brought it into
the state the week before.

Bob