RE: No LBC content, just a hypothetical e-mail question -

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No LBC content, just a hypothetical e-mail question -
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:36:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Spam comes from fake address 99.99% of the time, sending back a huge
attachment only burdens you, your server and your isp.  It'll do nothing to
the spammer.  I will sometime go to their web site and submit a comment to
their sales department saying "I got spam from you and if I ever do again I
will never ever buy any product of yours no matter how bad I need it."

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L(O)  W4UCK