Re: TR6 Stuck clutch

To: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Stuck clutch
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:26:25 -0700
James:

In re your stuck clutch, here is advise from the BMW 2002 mailing
list that follows Geo's advice, though without the thrill of asking
your wife to push your Triumph off a woodpile. :-)

With luck, these gentler techniques might:

1) reduce your wife's eye rolling while talking about you and your
car at parties.

2) reduce our collective angst, by reminding us how much Triumph
owners have in common with other classic makes.

In fact, I think my '72 2002 leaks more oil than my TR6 did. As a
result, the eye rolling hasn't dropped off all that much. Usual
disclaimers....

Steven